Monday, January 23, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BEAUTY WORLD....

Hey Beauty fans!
=)
My name is Jordan, I am a 22yr old MUA and Hairstylist. I have a beautiful 1 yr old girl name princess , she is my pride&joy. I love all things beauty and working in this industry. My passion is makeup, I live, talk, breathe, dream about it. I have been doing makeup and hair for about 8 yrs now and I LOVE IT!

I made this blog so I can share my ideas, tips&tricks, tutorials, hauls, reviews, and more. I am here also to make new friends that has the same interest as me . I am a newbie with all this blogging stuff so please bare with me . If you need or want a specific topic you would like me to talk about please dont hesitate and let me know I will be glad to share it . You can email me BeautyyByJordan@gmail.com or visit my facebook page .

Thank you and Welcome to My Beauty World!!!!!

-Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment